In search of a universal method of transporting goods of any size, weight at an affordable price, you should pay attention to motor transportation. A huge plus in the biggest part of cases is no need in overload, so transportation “point to point” is possible.
Organization of transportation: what you need to know
Turning to us, you are guaranteed to get quality, meeting deadlines and efficiency. Organization of Motor transportation consists of the following steps:
- Choosing a vehicle that matches the dimensions and weight of the cargo.
- Preparation for loading and transportation.
- The development of the route, if necessary and preparation of additional supporting documentation. the speed mode is determined at the same stage, based on which the arrival time is calculated.
- Development of a cargo safety plan.
There is a misconception that air cargo is very expensive. Yes, it is more expensive than other options, but the cost of delivery services is also affected by:
- Distance to destination.
- Urgency of delivery.
- Dimensions / weight of cargo.
- Volume of additional services.
Choosing a motor transport it is worth to remember that the roads in our country are not of the highest quality, so probability of road accident is quite high and this factor cannot be completely eliminated. We try to reduce the risk by choosing a route with a minimum number of potentially dangerous sections of the road, and we offer cargo insurance.
High-quality service and optimal logistic solutions for any of your tasks.
Turning to us, you will get the most favorable offers for the transportation of containers by sea, by rail and by road, control of all logistics processes and a modern European approach to work!